This room reservation form is for St. Mary’s organizations only. If you are with an outside organization or wanting to rent the facilities please contact Lucy Batten at 979-846-5717 or email@example.com.
FOR ST. MARY'S WEBSITE CALENDAR PAGE - CLICK HERE.
Using the CHURCH or CHAPEL
To have a meeting or event in the main Church or in the Hannigan Chapel you must first get the request approved by the Liturgy & Music Director before it will be placed on the calendar. Contact
at the beginning of your planning to set up a short meeting about the proposed event. A few things to keep in mind:
- Parish liturgical & sacramental functions (mass, confessions, weddings, funerals, daily adoration, etc.) always have priority.
- There is not full sound isolation between the church and the music room. You will be able to hear the choir practice in the church (and choir practices can't be cancelled or moved).
- If your event requires use of the sound system, a member of your group must be appointed to be responsible for that aspect before, during, and after the event (don't assume that anyone will be available to help the day of the event). This person should contact Blayne Jmelka or
ahead of time to learn what they will need to know about using the mics, mixer setup, ipod plug-ins, etc.
- If there is any liturgical aspect to your event, discuss it with Rachael Cadena (
) ahead of time and designate a person from your group to be responsible for the proper care and use of liturgical items.
- Also see Rachael Cadena for guidelines to follow regardings the use of decorations, candles, etc. in the church/chapel.
Using the MUSIC ROOM
The church's Music Room is not available for group meetings or events. However, if your group has a music staff preparing for a retreat or event it may be possible for them to practice there (around the needs of the liturgical choirs). Contact
or Blayne Jmelka. And remember Room 205 in the student center has a piano and can be reserved by any group or music staff.