Thursday, August 28, 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Location: Music Room
The Music Room is in the main church, behind the area where the choir sings at Mass:
If you're in the church go through the door on the right side of the sanctuary (behind the piano), and up the stairs.
From the courtyard, enter the church through the white door (there's a sign that says Sacristy/Music). The music room is up the stairs on your right.
The St. Mary's Women's Chorus is a really unique and fun group. We are having an open social and sing-along mini-rehearsal this
Thursday at Noon
Come check it out and see if this group might be something you'd like to do this fall:
- WHAT: St. Mary's Women's Chorus
- WHO: A&M and Blinn Students who like to sing. (previous experience in a choir is great, but not required. About half our members were in a high school choir, and the other half is in one for the first time).
- WHEN: This Thusrday, August 28 from Noon to 1pm.
- WHERE: St. Mary's Music Room. (from the courtyard, use the side entrance to the church, it's a big white door with a sign that says "Sacristy/Music", and go up the stairs).
- WHY: Because we like to sing and make good friends with good people!
for more info or with questions.