April 2, 2007, 12:00 AM - April 8, 2007, 12:00 AM
Location: St. Mary's
You can find the specific location on the bulletin board at the bottom of the stairs located at the front of the Catholic Center.
Triduum is one liturgical prayer spanning the three days from Holy Thursday through Easter Sunday. This is the Paschal mystery, the living story of redemption, the most solemn and powerful moment of the church year.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Regular daily schedule of Masses and confessions.
- Holy Thursday & Easter Vigil choir practices (practice times listed here)
- Mass of the Lord's Supper - 7pm
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - 8pm until midnight
- Via de la Cruz (in Spanish) - Noon
- Stations of the Cross - 3pm
- Service of the Passion of the Lord - 7pm
- Blessing of Easter Baskets - Noon
- Easter Vigil Mass - 8:30pm
- Regular schedule of Masses
- 9am, 11am, 5:30pm, 7pm