Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Ash Wednesday Mass times & locations:
(all are welcome to receive ashes, Catholics and non-Catholics, even if you haven't been to church in a while.)
- 7:00 am @ St. Mary’s
- 12:00 pm @ Blinn College Student Center (Room E120 or Banquet Room)
- 12:05 pm @ St. Mary's
- 12:40 pm @ Rudder Theater, A&M campus
- 5:30 pm @ St. Mary’s (masses in both the main church and in the activity center)
- 5:45 pm @ Rudder Theater, A&M campus
- 7:30 pm @ St. Mary’s
- 7:30 pm @ St. Mary’s (Activity Center, in Spanish)
PARKING is tight, car pool with a friend if possible.
Parking for is available in the main St. Mary's lot and in the grass lot on the corner of Cross and Nagle.
Other nearby lots include the NorthSide Garage on campus, the Northgate City Garage, and the metered spaces on the streets (St. Mary's doesn't control the meters).
Daily Pay Parking Permits - the usual all-day pay spots are not available in St. Mary's parking lot on Ash Wednesday.
- Do not park in lots that St. Mary's doesn't control - (i.e. Wesley Foundation, A&M Methodist, A+ Tutoring, McDonald's, Bank One, the private apartment parking, etc.) as they might tow you from their lots.
If you are an EM, Lector, or Usher please go AggieCatholic.org/Schedule to volunteer to serve at the Mass you plan to attend (we need everyone today!). EM's distribute both ashes and Communion on Ash Wednesday.