- David West and David Herring are the leaders of the Sunday Night Worship Band.
- Style - This group does music from many genres, but is structured as a guitar based praise & worship band.
- Singers - This group is more for singers who can carry lead or harmony vocals with little little or no support from other singers (and are okay with a microphone in their face).
- Instruments - This group is suited for players with the gift to improvise or play by ear, in addition to reading music, in the P&W or jazz-band style.
- Rehearsals - Wednesday evenings at 8pm in room 206 at St. Mary's.
- Mass schedule - The group leads the congregation in song at the evening Masses every other weekend (5:30pm and 7pm, with food and fellowship in between and after).
Here's the schedule for the current semester:
- August 31
- September 14
- September 28
- October 12
- October 26
- November 9
- November 23
- December 7
...and contact Mike Macicek, director of liturgy & music
with questions or comments about music at St. Mary's