Caitlin Heyen is the leader of the St. Mary's Women's Chorus.
- Style - This group is structured kind of like a high-school concert choir and does music across many genres - from traditional and choral music to praise & worship songs.
- Singers - This group is especially for girls who enjoy choral singing in a group. There are also opportunities for solos, cantor psalms, etc. It is ideal for those who were in high-school choir or those who wish they had been (choral experience is not required though - this group is open to all).
- Instruments - Guys and girls are welcome to play instruments with the choir.
- Rehearsals - Tuesday evenings at 8pm (meet in the sanctuary).
- Retreat, Sept 6th - we have a retreat that Saturday morning for everyone to get to know each other better and to learn some of our more challenging music for the semester.
- Mass schedule - Sunday evening Masses every other weekend (5:30pm and 7pm, with food and fellowship in between Masses).
Here is the schedule for the current semester:
- August 24
- September 7
- September 21
- October 5 (morning Masses - we're singing with the morning choir instead, for the dedication Mass of St. Mary's new altar)
- October 19
- November 2
- November 16
- November 30
...and you can always contact Mike Macicek, director of liturgy & music
with questions or comments about music at St. Mary's